Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Exiting Life

Shalom!Thank you so much for your loving and supportivewords. Life is so exciting and we have had so manywonderful moments and the challenges have beendiminshed. We spent the day at the beach at my brothers teenytiny beach house. The whole coast is covered in jellyfish for 1 month. The water is crystal clear andaquamarine. we went to Josh's new school and all the kids came outand bombarded him with excitment, warmth, andcuriosity. He felt great!ZAch is totally mentally focused to get his hebrew upto snuff (but doesn't want to put in the hours yaknow) so that he can attend the regular high school.we will see.We just got back from a bakery in an Israeli Arabvillage called Faradeis. We bought fresh Baklava andchocolate cream cake for shabbas! yum! Overall, Kids are really doing great. Zach and Dreware plugging along in Ulpan (which is intensive hebrewlanguage school). Drew is also doing great. I am soproud of him. (remind me that when I want to explodehim from frustration). He is thinking of changeing hisname to Doron.The kids spirits are strong, don't miss their friendstoo much and are excited to try new things and see newthings. I am so proud of them. I guess the appledoesn't fall from the tree. We feel so blessed.Beaucracy these last few days have been much more somellow.zillions of internet opportunities. My hand is comingalong and I am typing with both hands!Hugs and love and miss you lotsAdele

No comments: